Elk Park Ranch is a mountain development like no other; one which borders Kootenay National Park where future development is limited. Whether looking for a property in the Elk Park Community, or on one of our Ranch properties, you will appreciate your ability to get back to nature, find your calm, and just reconnect in a relatively undisturbed mountain environment.
At Elk Park Ranch, we’ve taken the time and set strict architectural guidelines to ensure that the natural setting you want is preserved. This helps to keep the initial calm feeling you fell in love with consistent.
Elk Park Ranch
- Your own private ranch, with breathtaking scenery all around, with Baptiste Lake at the centre
- Room to do outdoor activities on your own property, such as horseback riding, mountain biking, and cross country skiing
- Hobby farms for those looking to raise horses, cows, chickens, even emus for real mountain living.
- Private, secure, gated Ranches
- A few ranches with access to the Kootenay National Park
- Low density environment, no boxed housing, minimum of 3 m side yard, houses are no closer than 20 feet
- Walking trails going right into the Village of Radium Hot Springs; more extensive trails are currently in development
- Breathtaking entry feature complementing the mountain views
- Overlooks the Columbia River wet lands
- Future plans may include: recreation facility containing a pool, hot tub, and club house, and a more in-depth Paddler’s Pond.